Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013.

Writing this while listening to holiday medleys mmmhmm. If you've been reading my blog since years ago, you know how I ALWAYS write my new years resolutions here, so here's the new years resolution for 2013. Last year I wrote 18, and this year I shall write 19 since I'm also turning 19 this year :D


1. Spend proportionate time for family, friends, studies and fun (but more to family of course). 

2. Have more spontaneous moments. Like maybe, for eg, a last minute plan to have dinner at Penang and then breakfast in Ipoh and then college the next day kthxbai.  

3. To be happy and make people around happy too. Also, to not forget to smile. 

3. Must learn to cook/bake more kind of dishes/pastries. 

4. Give more care to my skin and hair. :D

5. Don't get stressed up so easily, learn to stress less about minor things! 

6. Be healthier. Eat more vege (LOL this was in my new years resolution last year too), starts exercising wtcrap I'm getting fatter and fatter each year T__T

7. Listen.

8. $ave more money. 

9. Read more random articles on random shits because I enjoy doing that LOL

10. Because Kechara soup kitchen organises charity events to feed the homeless on certain weekends, I so definitely would like to join them and help the people in need. (:

11. To not cause problems to people around me. 

12. Complain less, take more actions. 

13. Finish up the unfinished books I bought!

14. Take lots of photos, capture more memories. 

15. Be more organised! I'm the worse person on earth when it comes to being organised. 

16. Make more new friends! 

17. Participate more in events!

18. Give myself a break from studies/works/social at times. Sometimes, it's nice to be able to sit down, snuggled up on my bed and watch movies with hot milo all by myself. :D

19. Love life more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Для любителей клубнички [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/Pickup/]Pickup[/url] Здесь [url=http://aftertube.net.ua/tags/%EF%E0%EF%EE%E9/]папой[/url]
Содержит контент эротический!