Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012, in short.

Here's a summary of my 2012. (:

#1: Entered college. 


2012 is the year which I finally stepped into a whole new level where I leave high school and enter college. No more waking up so early that the sky will still be dark, no more strict school rules, no more singing of patriotic songs, no more fishballs from canteen and the most heart-wrenching part, no more seeing your friends of years every weekdays. 

But on the bright side, college is a lot better than what I imagined. Stressful, yes but admit it, high school was stressful too. Good food around college, amazing lecturers, less strict rules (since I can pass through the guards wearing shorts and slippers lolol), awesome and supportive friends and college being a few stations away from the city! 

#2: I finally can drive. 
Being able to drive has always been one of my life goals wtcrap. It's because I like going out but I never want to trouble my parents to fetch me around so driving makes my life a lot easier LOL.


This picture was taken long long time ago when I still couldn't drive but because I dream of driving, so I took a picture like this wtcrap.


And finally, driving for real. 

People always tell me how I will hate driving when I start driving but I personally think driving is not that bad unless there's jam or unless I get another summon. Received in total 5 summons this year wtcrap. But the bad thing about driving is that your monthly expenditure increases and also nobody offers to fetch you T___T I'm forever the one fetching people most of the times. T______T Also, whenever I'm running late for classes, I'll have to eat my breakfast while driving compared to the easier years before where I usually sleep throughout the journey to school without worries. 

#3: First working year! 


This is the most recent job! Working for edu fair. Sorry if you can't see me, I'm obviously playing hide and seek with you T____T



Cause besides this edu fair job, I don't have any other pictures of my other jobs. So 2012 is the year I finally brave out from my comfort zone and started working. Besides getting paid, the experience you earned from working should be treasured. For me, the best thing about working is getting to meet a bunch of new friends. 

#4: Stayed connected with some friends. 

Ranging from primary school friends to high school friends to tuition friends. 











#5: Met a bunch of new friends. :)

Ranging from college friends to work friends to friend's friends. 






#6: Had my first photoshoot (?) 
Actually my first photoshoot was when I was kid but I don't think that's really counted since the pictures were not displayed? LOL


The process? 



Personally think I look like crap in the picture LOL

#7: Went for various food hunting. 



#8: Survived world end? :O

All pictures taken on 21.12.2012 :B






I bet a lot more things happened, it's just that I couldn't recall right now. It takes a lot of brain cells and energy to remember back what happened in 365 days. Don't say take pictures very pointless hor! Pictures help me remember! But these are probably the more important ones I suppose. Simplified enough? :D

How was your 2012? (:

No comments: