Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A fan of beef noodles? #1

Ohai while I have a few blog posts on draft waiting to be published by new year, here's a post on some famous beef noodles that I've tried so far. :D Blogging this because I have pictures in my phone so why not! Inserted '#1' on the title because I'm pretty sure there's more to come especially when my brother comes back!


#1: Tangkak Beef Noodles

Tangkak beef noodles now have four outlets. The original restaurant is at Jalan Solok, there's one at Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho, Melaka, another at Kluang Johor and the most recent one is located at Taman Maluri. 


The one I tried is at Taman Maluri since it's near my house after all. Because me and my brother have this thing for beef noodles so we'll search everywhere for nice beef noodles. Also, since my grandpa loves beef noodles like us, we like to discover the nice ones to bring him there when he comes to KL.

So this is what I ordered,



For me, the soup is a little too salty and flavorful but besides that everything's fine. The meat is easy to bite so it's okay. I personally do not like eating fats but this is okay cause there's not much fats. 

I don't remember the price for one bowl but it's ranging from RM6-RM10 for sure. 

Address: 
Restoran Tangkak Beef Noodles
No.287 Jalan Makhota
Taman Maluri
55100 Kuala Lumpur. 


#2 Soong Kee Beef Noodle @ Lot 10 Hutong Food Court


Soong Kee Beef Noodle serves dried beef noodles and I'm a fan of dried noodles because I tend to eat super slow with soup wtcrap so for convenience, I'll order dried ones almost every time! This time, I couldn't try this with my brother. Instead, I went with Elaine. 


 Of vegetable and minced pork on top of the noodles! I like the minced pork the most. It's a lot more minced compared to the other minced porks which is good because since I don't like eating fats, the more minced it is, the more I wouldn't get to feel the fats (if there is any, of course).



Comes with meatballs in soup! The meatballs tasted really usual. I even thought they tasted like pork balls.

The sets one are also available but I didn't order that. Price is also ranging from RM6-RM10.

Address:
Soong Kee at Hutong food court
Lower Ground Floor 
Lot 10 Shopping Mall
Jalan Bukit Bintang


#3 Lai Foong Beef Noodle

Tried this the other day after math class with my friends. It's located near Petaling Street at Jalan Tun Hs Lee, walking distance from my college. 



They serve organs! I'm not a fan of organs so you can ask for no organs ones! 



Quite pleased with this bowl of beef noodles but I personally think it's not that impressive. Not a must-come-and-eat kind of thing! But totally worth trying. The meatballs tasted really good though! 





Price is also ranging from RM6-RM10!

Address:
Lai Foong Beef Noodle
138, Jalan Tun H.S.Lee, Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan, 50000.

No comments: