Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Story Of My Day.

I super hate training because I once waited for four hours stupidly with nothing to do and the supervisors were kind of strict. However to work, you have to attend briefings and trainings. If you're lucky, you will go through your training smoothly and if you're unlucky, you'll have to not only attend the company's training, but the supermarket/shopping mall's training to listen to some briefings. 

With only five hours of sleep, I crawled out of my bed, half excited half nervous hoping that everything will turn out well. You see, I'm not the kind to travel around with public transports frequently. The only times I do it are the times when I'm with my friends. Even with my friends, we can enter the wrong train or exit at the wrong platform and stuffs like this. *shame on us* Today, therefore marks my first day travelling around the whole KL by LRT and monorail all by myself. *proud* I feel like a spoilt kid now LOL like super not independant like that. THIS IS WHY I HAVE TO THINK TWICE WHETHER TO BLOG ABOUT PERSONAL STUFFS LIKE THIS OR NOT CAUSE SCARED NOBODY WANNA MAKE FRIENDS WITH ME ANYMORE. LIKE DRAGGING YOU TO HELL ALONG LIKE THAT. 

Everything went super well okay! I didn't enter the wrong train, I didn't fall asleep in the train, I didn't miss any stations, I didn't drop anything at the middle of the road and having to pick them up clumsily, I even had lunch all by myself! ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED! Reached SOGO for the supermarket briefing part. It's not that I'm super fussy or I like complaining but I waited for quite some time, lined up patiently to wait for my turn and this lady told me that I had to come on Friday instead. I wasn't even angry after hearing that actually. I smiled and told her it's okay then. Maybe it's cause I kept telling myself how everything must turn up well so I thought I must not let this small small matter ruin the day. Informed my supervisor and headed to the office for the company's training at Wisma Genting after. The training went quite well cause everyone there are super nice to me.

Went all the way back to SOGO after that and waited for a few hours until the briefing. Even took advantage by walking around the shopping mall looking at shoes and clothes. It's a shopping mall after all. Had to queue up and wait for my turn again. This is the part that annoys me the most because even if it's your turn already, you'll still have to wait for EVERYBODY IN THE LINE TO FINISH REGISTERING TO LISTEN TO THE BRIEFING TOGETHER. THE LINE IS NOT SHORT OKAY. IT'S LIKE FROM PENANG TO KUALA LUMPUR LIKE THAT. Worse part is, there was no bench/chair to sit! Stood there with the others waiting in sorrow. I hate waiting the most! This is why you always see me coming late for outings!

Their inefficiency annoys me so much! I even came home with a summon. T___________T No wonder I used to have this nickname called "Forever Kena Saman" urgh. So I got so frustrated I drove to get ice-cream and then complained to my mum for quite a long time. Mum's however proud of me! 

Story of my day. 
Shall proceed to watching Sunny Happiness because Mike He makes me a happier me!

No comments: