Thursday, December 13, 2012

Because I Witnessed 12/12/12.


Oh hello hello! Though my 12/12/12 is just like most of the other days, attending long day of classes, I thought I should still blog about it? No idea why, but me and Hui Min were both really excited about 12/12/12 we even did our own countdown through whatsapp wtcrap. 


Then we were supposed to have another countdown for 12.12am on 12/12/12 but then I was driving at that moment so I missed it. Kay, I didn't really miss it lah cause I kinda smiled to myself in the car when the clock striked 12.12am. And if you're wondering why I was driving, I was driving to meet my supervisor to pass him stuffs. That makes him the first person I see on 12/12/12? WAS A LITTLE MAD AT HIM CAUSE I WAS KIND ENOUGH TO OFFER TO MEET HIM AT TESCO INSTEAD OF TROUBLING HIM TO COME ALL THE WAY TO MY HOUSE BUT I DIDN'T KNOW I'LL BE MEETING HIM AFTER MIDNIGHT. But once you see him face to face, it's almost impossible to get mad at him. He's not only handsome, but nice! 

Not sure why but that night, I forgot to set my alarm and I had replacement class in the morning. So I woke up with my dad shouting at me, telling me that I'm gonna be late for class and why am I still sleeping and stuffs like that. Oh, I woke up thinking that it's Friday too. Everytime I think I'm so gonna be late for class, I'll arrive college before the class even starts. Not sure if lucky or I get ready faster when I have no time. Also, saw this police traffic going in front of a car to say thank you when the driver gave way to him. Rare sight! 

Left class earlier for a short briefing on work for edu fair! Turned out, the briefing only lasted for a short while like for about 3 minutes? Gooooooood. But then, it's really ok because we decided to have our lunch at TonChan Japanese Restaurant at Wisma Cosway since we're already out early.


Clar and I. 


Favourite thing about this restaurant is the towel because they smell super good!

And since we bumped into some seniors we don't know, we decided to race with them back to college LOL. WE OBVIOUSLY WON MUAHAHAHA. 

And then we went back to college and continued with loooooong, boriiiiiing, classes boo. We even stayed back in college and had nasi lemak for dinner kthxbai.

No comments: