Wednesday, November 14, 2012

If you ever see me ten years ago....

Hello hello hello!
As time goes, people change. I've changed. I'm no longer hardworking so here's another spam pictures post!


Clar, me and Amelia. Do we remind you of Jason Mraz? *winks*


Pork burger at Lot10! It's almost impossible to fit this burger into your mouth so me and Clar brilliantly used a fork and knife. Don't say I didn't give you ideas on how to eat burgers!


Please give face a a bit and ignore my eyebags thank youuu. 

This was at Sushi Zanmai after our last paper. The jam was so horrendous on our way back that it wasn't even crawling, it's more like stopping completely. So some other angry drivers decided to honk. Well, I'm one of them. But that's cause I was so bored. Back in high school, people would feel so proud to be the one to start with the clappings, one day I would like to be the one to start with the honkings.


Make up of the day-ish. 


If you're my friend and you do not know that I'm a camwhorer, you deserve a high 5 on your face!


Elaine and I on our way to Pavilion today. :D This girl brought everything but forgot to bring money so we went all the way back to her home and get the money. Mission accomplished. Finally stepped foot into her house. :3


We were so fed up of the result of our camwhore pictures we decided to camwhore even more. We are just not the type to give up. AND practice makes perfect. 


Because Oscar likes drummers and girls who swear. So call him maybe? 017654321.
THIS IS A TEST TO SEE IF YOU'RE DESPERATE OR NOT CAUSE IF YOU'RE DESPERATE YOU WOULDN'T NOTICE HOW THE NUMBER DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. HORRRRR.


Love at fourth sight. But I didn't buy it urgh. 


Sorry for being such a turn-off but I'm the mayor of my college's library and counselling room T______T


Favourite candy of the monthhhhhh! 

Alsooooo, I created an account for Ask.fm cause like quite trendy these days! K lah no lah I created cause I need questions so I can answer them with blog posts. Then I no need to crack my brain to think what to blog about already. So, ask me questions! Senseless questions are not allowed. Not allowed to ask what's my height too! 

No comments: