Saturday, September 22, 2012

When a planned badminton game turned into an unplanned slumber party.

Ohai, I see you've been expecting a post from me ^____^ Think I'm freaking predictable, probably the most predictable human being on earth since the friends already know that I'm gonna blog about this. Not to forget how I'm so predictable that people can prank me effortlessly. Using the word predictable because nice is too mainstream ^__^



Went to Carol's house for a badminton game and lunch but our plan turned up pretty productive because we did a lot of things......but playing badminton wth. Looks like we're gonna need some time to actually become Lee Chong Wei #no.2 wuwuwu. 

Before I continue, to Oscar, I didn't mean to have so many pictures of you in the collage so shut up I'm not obsessed with you HAHAHA. 

So we had Dominos next to the pool, made dance covers for Call Me Maybe, Moves Like Jagger and Friday, took pictures, pillow and blanket fight (?), played truth or dare and I freaking dived into the pool like a boss. See you guys in Olympics. 

I even felt sorry for Oscar cause some of the few dares for me includes doing a lap dance with Oscar and flirting with him. Sorry because he might probably be the happiest guy on earth at that moment and nothing will ever beat that moment of happiness, not Odie, not chocolates, not Domo. Ah, he'll never feel that happy ever again.

K. Let's proceed to pictures. 




Clar. 


Oscar and I.


Kai Xiang, Carol and Loh Boon. 


Bitchiest faggot in the universe, if I actually know a space that is bigger than universe I will definitely use that word. :D





Call us maybe? 017-IUSEMAXISBUTIHAVENOIDEAWHATTHEYUSE

MAXIS YOU BETTER PAY ME FOR THIS. 




I hereby show you a video of me diving and the reason why I was being mean to Oscar throughout the post. 

LOL SHIT ATTEMPT TO ADD A VIDEO HERE FAIL. CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO. 

So apparently Oscar volunteered to be thrown into the swimming pool (and since he lied to Clar and I, we thought he deserves to be thrown in). This is why from the video, you can see me and Clar pushing him in. Unfortunately, well fortunately for him, the main purpose of him volunteering is to pull me along into the pool. Notice how I literally dived in, head first? And how I was convinced that Oscar wasn't actually lying to me though he was? Because he mentioned how he wouldn't since I'm wearing my watch. Unfortunately for me again, I didn't know my watch is waterproof but he knew shit me and my life. 

Oh not forgetting how Clar got pushed in by Kai Xiang too while helping me up. So, Kai Xiang then volunteered to be pushed in since he pushed Clar.

Here's the video. 



Last but not least,



These are the people who act like bitches with me but you can't spell LOVE without them.
And oh, you can't spell BITCH without them too.
Love them all. 





No comments: