Sunday, September 16, 2012

Here's To Us.

This is gonna be a detailed post on a meet up with my favourite people because since they're my favourite people, it makes sense that they give me the favourite memories too right? Detailed doesn't mean that I'm gonna write down what time I pee-ed, what colour is my toothbrush, how many times I comb my hair and stuffs like that, so do not worry, do not fear you can read this post in peace. ^_______^

Camwhored while waiting for Dillon to be at Tesco and because he was late for about 15 minutes OR MORE, I nagged him throughout the journey. #potentialfuturegrandma #failpatientfriend

Drove to Wen Kang's after and he led us to the wrong way to Times Square. T_______T So it kinda took us some time to arrive at Times Square while on the other hand Songwee had been waiting there for one hour or more since he arrived quite early. Parked our car and rushed up to the cinema since the movie starts at 12pm and we arrived at 12pm also. Huhuhu, what a coincidence. ^__^ 



These are the movies we watched. Cannot believe I just googled image Sadako T_____T *brave* So yesterday I learned that matter how tough Wen Kang, Dillon and Songwee might look, they're not at all when watching Sadako. Wen Kang was covering his eyes with one hand and claimed that he was just supporting his head and he even asked if we can go to CC or yumcha. Probably too scared to continue watching. Dillon was screaming at almost every scene and leaning towards the chair as close as possible. Not forgetting how he even had a dream on Sadako last night after watching. Poor kid. Songwee was covering his face with both his hands leaving small gaps between his fingers for his eyes. So Wen Kang was like asking if he was playing peek-a-boo. HAHAHA. Hui Min on the other hand covered her face with her jacket and claimed that she can see through the jacket. 

Though the movie's quiet scary, they're the only people who can make me laugh during the movie. Cuteness overload HAHAHA. And how Hui Min kept claiming that the ghosts look like monkeys+spiders. And how Dillon screamed before the scary parts causing other people to scream along thanks to him HAHAHA.

Candid shots of Dillon during lunch. Had seafood, chicken, cuttlefish, potato leaves, talapia fish and pork I thinkkk. Stupid Dillon didn't know what cuttlefish is and thought it was fish as in fish, fish. 


 Because walking down the escalators is too mainstream, they raced with each other through the opposite way of the escalator. 

Remember how I mentioned about how I park my car and then we rushed to the cinema? Thanks to that we didn't notice where we parked at and ended up searching floors by floors for my car. Because they decided that anyone who can find my car first will get 10 bucks, they were literally running towards any car that looks like mine. Young at heart wth wth. They even forced me to drive them to Pudu's cc after that cause they helped me find my car when I was already rushing to fetch my mum hmph no heart. :/

Because Hui Min went home early, so there's only pictures of three of them D: 
This are the guys who went through thick and thin together, headmistress and discipline teachers together, punches and kicks together, taman shamelin to pudu together, and even fences and gates together. 

But this are also the guys who do not smoke and will never smoke, who do not drink and go to clubs, who treat girls right, who brings laughter and joy to people's life, who make school a happier place and make my life worth living. 

No comments: