Monday, February 3, 2014

January :D

Here's a really short delayed update on my month! :D

- Ran around Sunway Pyramid and played games with the ALSA family. We had to greet strangers with the criteria needed and take pictures with them as one of the few challenges. And then we had to run around to look for places! Super fun filled day and my team got first place ehehe. 

- Skated for the first time! Thank you kind souls for not leaving me alone because I can't skate. I did fall on my butt though T___T

- Tried a detox program and vomited on the third day. I did however gain back my appetite heh.

- Received my first summon of the year already pffft

- Lots of good food I swear 

- Chinese New Year! :3

- I have no idea what else happened already HAHAHA and I'm too lazy to think ):

No comments: