Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's 2014 today.

Here's my yearly not so impressive update on my new year's resolutions! Since my 2013's resolutions were pretty general and therefore easier to fulfill, I did manage to fulfill most of them HAHAHA not challenging at all pfffft! Should be putting something like "walk on durians, build a greater wall of china, go for a war etc" wth. 




Here, 

1. Be daring to do something even if it might not turn out well! I'm beginning to think that it's better to do something than to do nothing at all. Easier said than done though! 

2. Go for more trips. :D 

3. Try more new things! I did manage to try a handful of new things last year whether they were things I never thought I would do or thing that I've always wanted to do.

4. Okay, I'm really serious about this one. DO NOT GET ANY SUMMON THIS YEAR. 

5. Go for more free live performances! 

6. Get purple (or any other colour besides brown and black) hair! 

7. OMFG EXTRACT MY WISDOM TOOTH PFFFT.

8. Be more willing to open up gosh I sure suck at this

9. Keep trying and do my best in everything! 

10. Seriously though I need to learn how to swim. T_____T

11. Reb, you don't need supper every night! 

12. Learn that it's okay to have flaws. 

13. SLIMMER FACE WTH SLIMMER THIGHS WTH 

14. Be happier! Stop feeling upset over problems that might not even matter in 2 weeks time. 

Kay, 14 resolutions for '14!

No comments: