Sunday, December 29, 2013

Decemberrrrrrrrrr.

Making an early update about how my month had been so far! 

Okay so the first not so interesting event was MOU signing event in which the ALSA members from different ALSA institutions gathered at HELP college. We listened to some talks and then we were divided into several different groups. Each group was assigned with a few young lawyers who shared their experiences and the usual stuffs that every law student would want to know about. 

Then, there was mock exam! I also faced quite some challenges at the beginning of December and it became very disheartening. Told myself that all the tough time will be over very soon and I must be stronger! My problems did slowly fade away and my days did indeed got better. So despite how the holidays didn't turn out good at first, it got a lot better after! I got to spend every single day with my relatives and family :D 

At the same time, I managed to spend some quality time with friends. I went for paintball for the first time (although Wen Kang did hurt his foot after and we went to the clinic lol). I also went to cc for the first time and played counter strike with the others. All I did was die anyways so forget it HAHAHA. Nevertheless, my team won both paintball and counter strike! #girlpower #firstiwannathankmyparents #bowsbows #therewasonly3girlslahactuallylmao

I also watched lots of movies and noticed that I've gotten a lot fatter than I was months ago D: Also spent time with the best friends who have gotten prettier and prettier each day and talked a lot about old times :'D Gosh, aren't you girls lucky to have me? Yeah? I think so too HAHAHAHA.

Last but not least, I got a haircut HAHAHAHA. Finally gathered enough courage to do so after so long. Just when I thought I did the bravest thing in the world, my brother dyed his hair blonde for fun pffft. He had such a major change that nobody noticed my minor haircut T.T 

I guess these are some highlights of the month so far!

No comments: