Saturday, November 30, 2013

Goodbye, November!

And kids, this is how I met your mother spent my November. 

November started with court trip! Did not expect anything interesting out of the trip because I'm well aware that court hearing is going to be nothing like the tv shows we watch. But I guess I wasn't disappointed at all and it was indeed a great exposure. We were fortunate cause we got to hear a criminal case, a tort case, a contract case and some other super dull cases which I couldn't even remember already LOL. 


The outside of the court. 


The inside of the court.


I also got myself addicted to coffee in November. I guess it's because November is one of the busiest month. I actually had to be in college from 9.30am to 9.30pm several times to attend classes. And coffee makes my day better and keeps me awake throughout the day! It's like Popeye eats spinach to be strong while I drink coffee to be...... a little better. Just a little sigh. 

I also spent November feeling insecure, worthless, insignificant and depressed. I feel like I don't belong. I doubt everything I do. It's like, "Rebecca, you have no right to be angry, you have no right to be sad. Because yes, you're that insignificant. Don't even breathe, let someone else breathe." 

Two strangers offered to cover me with umbrella when it was raining. Random acts of kindness ftw! :D Now that it's raining more than ever................. I still don't bring umbrella to college D:


I also watched Hunger Games: Catching Fire and many other movies lah actually but Hunger Games was the latest one so yeah. Wey Yin and I ended up sobbing so much in the cinema. It's like "Oh no oh no hold your freaking tears do.not.cry." 



I also finished Spring Love at the beginning of November and felt a little bit too empty after. This happens everytime I finish a drama I like. It's like what the heck do I do now.

Some burglar also entered my house and stole things from our car on the last day of November. Me being me was sleeping soundly when that happened. No, actually all of us were sleeping soundly when that happened. Well, except for the burglar duh. Funny how he didn't steal the pepper spray we kept in the car though. I mean like it can be handy to use whenever he encounters any robbery or BURGLARY in the future no? 

See you next year, November. 

No comments: