Thursday, October 31, 2013

Goodbye, October!

Here's how my October went according to my Twitter! 

I finished all 3 seasons of The Walking Dead and is now at Season 4. Although I'm the kind who love zombie movies or anything supernatural, I honestly didn't expect the show to be that good. 


I mean like, pffft, spending episodes after episodes killing zombies? That's equivalent to me waking up every morning and going through the same usual routine, attending classes and stuffs. Uninteresting and repetitious. Well except the chances of me being eaten is a lot lesser. 

I won more movie premiere tickets which I couldn't attend because 1. It's always too far and 2. The email which was supposed to notify me went to 'spam' and who even checks spam. Okay, gmail. and 3. It's too far. 

I also ate a lot of fattening food for supper in October and I'm pretty impressed of how I naturally woke up after falling asleep that day because I remembered that I have a chocolate cake to eat wth. #fatgirlsproblem 


Celebrated birthdays for people, watched more movies! Also bought a glass cabinet from Ikea but the glass shattered halfway when fixing. Had to throw it away on the same day. Spent the rest of the day sweeping the floor pfffft. 


Watched Thor today and it was awesome! And here I am blogging right now to distract myself from being all emotional for not being able to attend One Republic's concert. If you know me long enough, you should know by now that One Republic was the only band that I hoped to see.....and Taylor Swift too actually HAHAHA. 

I'm pretty sure many more things happened in October but I have the worst memory (I might not even remember your name) ! Good night and Happy Halloween! :D

No comments: