Monday, December 2, 2013

#TWD

Oh halooo. 
It's been raining since early morning and it's still not stopping. I also finished Walking Dead mid season finale today (which is the main reason why I'm blogging right now sobz). 



Will have to wait for 2 whole months before Walking Dead returns. EMPTINESS HOMG. Not gonna mention who died okay. And no, mentioning that somebody actually died is not a spoiler okay. It's merely pointing out the obvious. #RIPFICTIONALCHARACTER



[CONTAINS SPOILERS BUT YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO READ THEM]

I'm predicting that somebody saved Judith and she's not dead. Carol's probably not dead either. She might have found a new group and she's the leader there. All of them are presumably separated. At least I think Glenn and Maggie are separated for now. On the other hand, the sisters might join Rick's group. I also have a strong feeling that Carol did not kill Karen and the other guy, she was merely trying to cover up for someone. Who then is 'someone'? :O And something is definitely wrong with the black guy who drinks and the little girl who used to give names to the walkers! 


Sorry lah I sometimes take my tv shows/dramas/movies too seriously. Nevertheless, come discuss with me if you want to kay (only if you want to :( DO YOU? )! HAHAHAHA

Kbye. 

No comments: