Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Goodbye September (:

So I thought I should probably blog something before my blog starts rusting heh. Hello October btw!

Here's how my September went (according to my Twitter lol)!

So I've been going through the usual boring routine of waking up early, getting stuck in the traffic, arriving at college 30 minutes early (except once because the jam was so horrendous and I was stuck for 2 hours), attending boring classes and yawning all the way. 


Oh here's a picture of the jam I was talking about. 


I also received my 8th summon yesterday which is saddening because this new years resolution of mine is once again left unfulfilled - yep, not getting a summon for the rest of the year WAS one of my new years resolution.

I had fever on the beginning of September, got a haircut and almost died because the hairdresser was like "I help you to cut off all your split ends ah?" and I was like "Okok" without realising that she actually cut off 33838922 inches boo. 


But that's how every girl feels after a haircut so forget it heh. I also showered halfway and then there's no water supply. 

Also, many friends left Malaysia to further their studies. So September is like a farewell month and that's sad because who doesn't hate goodbyes right? Except for the "goodbye" you say to your friends when class ends hehehehe. 

Despite all these, I had a great end to my September. I won four passes to Arthur's Day in which All American Rejects, The Wanted and Five For Fighting performed. Free concerts are the best lah seriously. Who doesn't like free stuffs right?! I also won 2 movie premiere tickets to watch 3096 days! I didn't attend the movie premiere but it was my first time winning so that's quite memorable LOL.


Nah, my happy face.






Joshua Tan also retweeted my tweet for the third time on the last day of September haha! Allow me to feel happy lah okay? 



I also started watching Walking Dead! So far so good! I also noticed that it's a bad idea to watch while eating your lunch... 

Kbyehaveagreatoctoberxx

No comments: