Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dear, you. #3

Before I continue, check out Loh Boon and Vicky's versions! 

Dear, Vicky.
My first few friends were Chen Hee, Kai Chen, Chen Wei and Han Jie and I remembered how they were mentioning your name over lunch and stuffs like that so I was quite eager to meet you! There was this one day, I entered induction class and Mr. Siva was already talking (yes, I was late AGAIN), I looked around the whole class and saw you sitting next to Hon Jet and I was like wow Hon Jet's really handsome and I honestly thought both of you were together or something HAHAHA. 

I also like how we were chatting all night with you, Kar Mun, Yap and Clar (emotionally) during the election night. And yes, you're the only one who calls me Bica! :P Not something surprising, but you're really good at singing. I remember how angelic you were during ATC Got Talent and during our karaoke sessions! So, dear Vicky, keep singing! I'll miss you.

Dear, Kar Mun.
This siao zha bo is one of the most perasan girl I've ever met! But she's really really funny. It's almost impossible to not laugh while talking to her. I used to think that she's the shy and quiet type but I was so damn wrong. Days after days, months after months, the secretive her started opening up to a few of us, telling us things that she wouldn't tell anyone else. Well, at least that's what I think lah. Kar Mun, if you actually do tell everyone else about what you told the few of us, please don't let me know LOL. I'll see you soon! (:

Dear, Yap.
I remember feeling super touched when she immediately texted me after I got into an accident (read my previous post) to ask if I'm okay and because she knows I'm not the calm and chill type, she also asked me to chill and stuffs like that. 

I also remember feeling super touched when she treated the few of us as her really good friends and asked us for opinions on some stuffs. Why do I get touched so easily? T_____T Yap is a very easygoing person. She's the kind who doesn't get angry easily, doesn't show you that she's unhappy when she is indeed unhappy and she treats her friends well. 

So, dear Yap, I'll miss you. 

Dear, Xin Yan. 
Bitches please, nobody can beat her in looking like Chibi Maruko Chan can? This girl is forever stressing me up on Twitter, tweeting stuffs like "Oh I just finished contract yay can finally sleep". But sometimes, you need people like her to motivate you to study no? I remember how Vera and her used to sit in front of me during classes and I didn't know they were cousins until a few months later. I got a shock of my life. 

So okay lah, that's all lah who wanna have so much memories with you hmph. Don't worry guys, I'm not being mean, that's how we communicate! I'll miss you if you don't come for September intake hmph hmph. 

Dear, Vera. 
Remember how Mr. Siva likes using your name for examples and stuffs? Hahaha and you're always answering questions and I immediately knew you were the smart kind. And then, I got another shock of my life when I found out that you were classmates with Oscar. Sorry, I get shocked really easily. I'm the kind who hides behind a door to scare a friend but when they finally appear, I get shocked myself. Then, I'll scream and blame the friend I was trying to scare (but failed) for scaring me. LOL

I'm gonna miss you, looking lovely in skirts and dresses! Please come back for a visit!

No comments: