Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dear, you. #4

Hello, my favourite boys. :) You guys are the last because ladies first right?

Dear, Kai Xiang. 
I know how you're the kind who doesn't remember details about people (except for xy), so I'll try to write down what I remembered. 

You left a really bad first impression to all of us. Talking to you was torturing because all we get in return is unfriendly stare and no words. So, we observed because we wouldn't give up in making you speak to us. We found out that the only person you bother replying to was Kar Mun and you guys were speaking in Chinese. So, we had this opinion that you weren't good in English (although you were reading Nicholas Sparks) and spoke Chinese to you. Again, all we get in return is your coldness. You were always texting in classes and Miss Tee scolded you a few times for that. But you didn't seem to bother anyways. 

But now, you're like a completely different person. We became really close, so close that we can talk about almost anything and I feel comfortable looking hideous in front of you. I mean like, it's not easy to feel comfortable looking ugly in front of guys. There's something about you that is different from every other guy I know, you have this opinion that every girl is beautiful because every girl has their different kind of beauty. And I'm sorry for asking you to shut up everytime you compliment about my looks! I'll end up thinking that those compliments are just you being sarcastic because they are always given when I feel the ugliest. And I'm also sorry for asking you to shut up every other time!

You understand what a girl wants, you accept our opinions sincerely (and yet forget them sometimes) and your affection towards dogs and your dream to build a dog house amaze me. Also, thank you for always walking me to my car, letting me camwhore with your phone and spam your Instagram! Remember how there was once, we took the monorail back to college and it was raining heavily. You asked me to sit and wait while you ran to get my car (which was quite far away) and drove it to the monorail station so I wouldn't get wet? No matter how nerve wracking you can be at times, you're still a very special person, Kai Xiang. 

Dear, Oscar. 
You're one of the few person that I spent most of my time in college with and that's also why everybody on earth thinks we're together. We were close since the beginning of our A-Levels days. We get along quite well, and you're a very sporting person. It's like I can invite you to jump down from ATC'S 3rd floor cause #yolo, and you might consider doing it. No, actually you wouldn't but you will say yes because you would like to push me down. Remember how you pulled me down into the pool and I can't even swim? So after attempting to drown me, you saved me. Then, you felt proud and tweeted that you saved someone's life. But, thank you for making my A-Levels days a fun one. 

With you, I always feel like everything's going to be alright even if there's tsunami or tornado coming towards all of us. Maybe that is why I always end up calling you whenever I'm lost while driving. Instead of killing me, you always end up being there to help me. At the beginning of last year, I couldn't park my car so I gave a call to Kai Chen and you came immediately to help me park my car! And when we are at somewhere else, you'll be asking "Are you sure you know the way back? Text me when you're home." It's hard to find guys like these now no?

We are also always recommending each other songs because we so happen to like the same kind of music. I really dislike metal music though so you can find Wey Yin for that! Thank you for introducing me to Lawson and without you, I wouldn't have won the tickets to Lawson's showcase! 

I know what you're going to say, Oscar. You're gonna tell me that you're the last person in this post because you're the best. No, Oscar, it wasn't arranged in such a way. ;) Although you can be a bitch at times, thank you for being a great friend and be a great pilot alright! 

FINALLY DONE WITH ALL THE DEAR, YOUs. LET'S END THIS WITH A GROUP PICTURE OF US SHALL WE? :D



No comments: