Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dear, you. #2

So hey guys, I couldn't continue further last night so I stopped after writing two Dear, YouS. And I notice how I suck at alphabets because I forgot that Carol's 'A' should be before Clarissa's 'L'. So, screw alphabetical order!

Dear, Carol. 
Oh hey there, bitch. ;) I don't even remember your existence until when? Oh, yesterday. Yeah, I tend to forget unimportant people. 

Jokes. Because that's how we communicate. And that is what makes her so special. We can joke, tease, bully but we're never angry towards each other. Well, at least I can never be angry towards her. 

Carol being Carol is a very cheerful friend. She can laugh at the lamest jokes and she wouldn't be able to stop after. But that's what makes all of us so happy. I mean like, she's a happy pill. A-Levels is nothing without our happy pill right? So, dear Carol, please stay for September intake! *holds up a rat*

Dear, Elaine. 
I think I've already told you most of this but in case you forget, here's something to read and remember. The first time I saw you, I told myself, "Oh wow this girl is beautifully perfect. I think she's the definition of perfection." And for someone this perfect, I thought that she would be someone who will never notice an ordinary girl like me. I was damn wrong because she soon became one of my best college friends. Guess there's no need for me to write about you being a shopaholic and good in doing nails since they already wrote about it. 

Elaine being Elaine is always humble and down to earth. She also has a very low self-esteem. I can tell her a million times about how gorgeous she looks but she will brush them off and convince herself that she's fat, short and ugly which is untrue. Because she's beautiful and I think all of you have to agree. Elaine is beautiful and she's probably one of the prettiest I have met. So, Elaine, please do not let anyone tell you otherwise. 

We shared a lot of memories. From watching plenty of movies together, to shopping, sitting next to each other for the entire A-Levels, skyping and many more. Thank you for being a great listener who is never afraid of telling your most honest advices. Elaine's the kind of friend who will kick the asses of the people who break her friends' heart and if you're angry with X, she will be equally as angry as you. That's what makes her a nice friend. 

Good friends are hard to find, but I found her. 

Dear, Loh Boon. 
Yes, like you said, I have to agree that we aren't that close. I always see you as the rational one. The one that can make great decisions, the one with great plans for the future, the independent and the supportive friend. 

So, dear, Loh Boon, don't go changing. 

And please please please take care of your health. We wouldn't want to see our friend having stomach problems that often right? 

Dear, Wey Yin.
Siao ah? Everyday so dramatic for? 
Wey Yin is the calmest person I've met. "Exam tomorrow? Aiyah, I think I should go watch Teen Wolf." "Exam next week? Don't care, I haven't even touch the book." But she's not that calm all the time especially when she sees a car plate with "WEY". I've been fetching her to Miharja's LRT station for about a year now and everytime she sees a car plate with "WEY", she'll start screaming and I'll be like "OMG WHAT WHAT WHAT" cause I thought I hit someone's car. 

Reading her statuses on Facebook became an entertainment, talking to her makes people happy, being her friend makes people grateful and forgetting this friend is impossible.

No comments: