Tuesday, June 11, 2013

10.06.2013

Hey guys, I'm finally done with finals! Finals was a torture mentally, emotionally and physically. I think there's no need for me to explain how exams torture everyone of us mentally and emotionally whereas physically, I've been feeling so ugly I'm actually convinced that it is reasonable for drivers to hit me with their car if they see me on the road. Not exaggerating at all because that's how I really felt while standing on the road the other day, so I ran and ran into my car in case I get hit by a car and I wouldn't be able to finish studying with broken legs or I wouldn't be able to finish writing my essay in 30 minutes with broken legs. And I can't die, I mean like I've been counting down to the last day of exam! I can't die right?

So, time flies and hey! Yesterday was the last day! 

Yesterday was awesome (alright not so, because deep down I felt like crap lah ok and there'll be a post on why I felt like crap soon!) Desh brought us to the rooftop and it had always been my dream to be on a rooftop. Although the rooftop wasn't as nice as what I expected but it was okay! I had a great view of the whole Petaling Street so no regrets on that ;D

We also had photo sessions! And we took lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of pictures! But here's some. 

The typical-take-at-college-front-door group photo!



And then we headed to Pavillion for Hangover III and dinner at La Bodega. And here's more pictures.


Also celebrated Xin Yan and Oscar's birthday! It was great because I think the whole restaurant/bar/whatever sang along! Oh and that's Oscar's face after Yap smashed his face into the cupcake. ;)
See that tall glass of beer there? I drank one whole glass all by myself without any ice please! So many achievements already can? Food was just okay because most of the girls can't finish our food. 

I guess that's all on the last day of exam! Now, we can happily get more sleep!

No comments: