Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hard To Find.

Ohai, it's me again! (Lol, abuden this is my blog leh) Here's a blog post for a best friend of mine! 

You know how people around you always say "Oh I used to have this very close friend but things changed and we started drifting apart. We don't even talk anymore" or "Ugh, my best friend is a betrayer who talks behind my back all the time"? Best friendship might take years to build but a second to break. 

This friendship of mine here however is as strong as ever. We've been best friends since 13 and I used to see her day and night during high school. Literally day and night okay. It's like we'll be sitting together in school and then at night we'll meet again at tuition, sitting together again HAHAHA. Although after high school, we went to separate colleges and we barely have the time to meet up (we only meet up twice a year), our friendship is still as strong. And this is what I call a best friendship. 

I am also aware that you're only supposed to have ONE best friend and that is why they used the word "best" but screw that okay. I love my best friends equally and I didn't get my best friends from any random street in Bukit Bintang and I'm not the kind to simply declare a person as my best friend just because we got along well so I know who I'm calling as my best friends. 

So if you've successfully made it to this part of the post, you deserve some reward no? Finally revealing who my best friend is (although I believe everyone already know who this best friend is)! 



Thank you for being such a truthful and awesome friend. 

Oh btw, I didn't write this post for no purpose. It's her birthday tomorrow you see. Wah, this part a bit potong stim sorry. LOL


Happy Birthday, Rou Yiing
TheAlthoughBaldButGeniusBecauseHairObviouslyDoesntAffectYourBrainOrDoesItAndDoYouWantAWigForYourBirthdayIgetyouAPinkOne

Also, don't ask me to pass happy birthday message to her tsk I'm having stomach ache HAHAHA! Wanna wish then comment on this post or write on her facebook wall or even take the intention to text her lah k! Posting this post before 12am so that you guys can go wish her walao I'm such a nice friend leh. But don't compete with me to be the first to wish lah, I'm a champion. ;)


No comments: