Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 4; 10 Favourite Baby Names For Boys.

This challenge a bit unclear because I honestly don't get why the word 'baby' is added in front. Cause if today he's a baby boy, that doesn't mean that when he grows up and become a macho man, his name will change to something macho-er?! But if the challenge is about baby names then I'll probably give the shittiest names like maybe "Strawberry", "Watermelon", "Tomato" or something more ridiculous! Might probably end up with names that your dogs have... 

So ignore the word 'baby' I shall. Here's my favourite boy names! 

1. Lucas - Funny how I don't have any friends with this name? Imagine having a first son or a brother named Lucas! Not sure why but I do feel like you'll feel extra protected by a Lucas. 

2. Brandon - Hahaha not gonna elaborate on this since I have a few friends with this name

3. Dan - Like just Dan not Daniel or Danny. 

4. Desmond - I really like this name but that's maybe because it's my brother's name?

5. Mike - The thing is, I like the name Mike but not the name Michael HAHA. But Mike sounds really nice :3

6. Kevin :3

LOL DO YOU KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO COME UP WITH TEN NAMES THAT YOU LIKE?

7. Tyler - But then gives me a werewolf impression because Tyler is a werewolf who later became a hybrid in Vampire Diaries hehehe. 

8. Jason :3

(stuck here for 10 minutes already walao) 

9. Dylan - Quite like this name! Or maybe because I like Dylan in Friends With Benefits! Here, watch this scene and cry your eyeballs out ):

10. Ryan - Not bad cause Ryan Gosling, Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Higa are Ryans and they're all good looking and charming. :3

No comments: