Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 3; 10 Favourite TV Shows.

Kay here's a boring one but here's my list of favourite tv shows (Everything that's not a movie will be my definition of tv shows) . :D

1. Suits (This show started airing when I entered college - it's like a hint and it motivates me to keep doing what I'm doing)


2. The Vampire Diaries (This is why I love my Fridays!)


Love this picture because they look perfect!

3. Grey's Anatomy (I don't watch it anymore cause I kinda lost track but no doubt Grey's Anatomy is one of the best tv shows I've ever watched! Think there's 8 seasons but I think I fail as a fan HAHA )


4. Gossip Girls (Ended at season 6 ): )



5. Heroes (Used to watch it a lot with my brother!)


6. Totally Spies (Omg favourite cartoon please! But there's no more totally spies these days ): Hahaha so nostalgic! )



7. Why Why Love (HAHAHA the name of the show is a bit lame but I think in chinese it's "Huan Huan Ai"? I kinda watched this show twice already and I still love it. I just do okay and needless to say how He Jun Xiang is damn handsome. Everytime I watch then I sure cry a lot wth wth)


HAHA picture also a bit lame but don't judge pffft!

8. Sunny Happiness (He Jun Xiang's also in this show. Kay I admit, I'll only watch Taiwanese shows with handsome actors LOL. And I do know how Taiwanese drama's endings are quite predictable okay like how the main actor will always end up with the main actress but I still like watching them)


9. Moonlight Resonance (Another show that you will cry watching! :') )


10. Boys Over Flowers (Favourite Korean drama and I can watch it over and over again cause when it ended, I felt incomplete)


Hehehehe look at the variety of tv shows I watch! From English shows to cartoons to Taiwanese dramas to Hong Kong dramas to Korean dramas. :3 Kthxbai. 

No comments: