Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The Return of Superman

Hi, the title has nothing to do with this post..... unless you think I'm Superman, then yes. *fixes cape and stares at the sky*.

I managed to blog quite a lot last year with a total amount of 3 blog posts and I hereby diligently present you the first blog post of the year because I'm in the mood to blog today. I promise I will blog at least twice this year.  *covers mouth* 

So many happened last year and I only remember a few. I met so many new friends, my grandfather passed away, I got into an accident with friends that I never imagined would happen to me, was the Director of Non-Academics for an international event, thankfully moved on to Year 2, had an office job for the first time, went to Japan, Singapore and Thailand, fell in love, went to a cave for the first time, distributed food to the homeless for the first time, lost contact with some friends, cried a little too much, laughed a little too much, joined an internal moot competition (and failed miserably but it was worth the experience), ate a little too much, gained some weight, fell on my butt when ice skating for the first time, went for paintball and got bruises everywhere for the first time, designed a whole booklet from scratch. I literally browsed through every single social network I have and this is all I can recall of. LOL 

Also, I figure that a new month's resolution would be more effective compared to a new year's resolution since I only completed one last year lmao. Here it is:

1. More work, less slacking.
2. Make sure I'm on my way home BY 5PM everyday (unless there are classes). I have a valid reason for this. I literally drove at 10km/hour for an hour today because the traffic jam was horrendous. Here's a picture as proof:



3. Apply aloe vera on my face twice a day .__. HEARD IT HELPS OK
4. Control my spending..

That's all so far. Effectively begins on 1st of February heh. Reb, if you can't do this, don't even bother listing down your New Year's resolution man. 



Til next time. X




No comments: