Thursday, April 11, 2013

Accident Please.

So I posted a picture on instagram stating that I got into an accident with a lorry just now and yes I did get into an accident and it's my first time, considering my past accidents are with stationary objects like the wall/pillers/chairs(yes, chairs)/non-moving vehicles with no drivers in it or other unimportant stuffs with just minor scratches! 

And I'm actually feeling really guilty because friends and family are really worried! I didn't intend to get you guys this worried (I guess I didn't think about how "I got into an accident with a lorry" sounds really major). Gam tong sei, everyone's so caring and nice and I feel like I don't deserve it lorh. It's really my fault that I got into the accident at the first place and I have no one to blame but myself for being so careless. Gosh, it's like you did something wrong but people are treating you like an injured patient and I'm not even hurt or what! 

Especially my dad! He actually called three of his friends who are nearby the place I'm driving at to rush to me to check if I'm alright. Gosh I love my dad and my mum of course. Please nag more, I deserve it! 

So thank you and don't go changing. :*

Oh oh the ironic part is, Hui Min dreamt about an accident between a car and a lorry last night and it happened to me today wth. 

No comments: