Sunday, March 24, 2013

Work Please.

Worked in two different education fairs for college and here's a post about it! When I first worked in education fairs, being a newbie and having seniors everywhere, there was no need to do any counselling - all I did was really just giving out paper bags and brochures and saying "Hi, ATC school of law, business and A-Levels" or when I'm really tired, "Hi, ATC *gives out paper bag*" Sounds like a useless worker I know LOL. Then, due to the lack of lecturers in the recent education fair, all of us had to go all out to counsel each and everyone who came to enquire. It even reaches a point where all we had to do is stand there and people will come to you without the need to promote or give out brochures. So there'll be this family who will come to you to seek for advice and as soon as they leave, another family will come to you. YES, WE WERE THAT BUSY. AND YES, I BECAME MORE USEFUL. All of us were having sore throat from doing so much talking (once, I was explaining about our courses and I suddenly had no voice wthhh) , our hands were aching but we still managed to put on the brightest smile. I don't know about the others but I really enjoyed it :D And it's nice to see the different kinds of people you get to meet outside because some will be really nice and some will be just nice (k somehow the people I encountered are mostly nice people). Also, our booth is somehow always placed next to some culinary arts college so yesterday, this girls from the college offered me a super adorable cupcake before they went home. Maybe it's because I kept staring at their cupcakes since morning HAHAHA. I can really take this chance to promote their college but I forgot the name of their college....k. And stop asking me if ATC is located at Brickfields hehehehe I might punch you kthxbai.

No comments: