Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 1; 10 Facts About Yourself

1. I drink milo when I'm happy, I drink milo when I'm unhappy, I drink milo when I feel sick, I drink milo when I feel hungry. But because I have lactose intolerance, I cannot drink milo with condensed milk! 

2. I used to have a small turtle (I forgot if it was a tortoise or turtle whoops) and fishes but that's all. No other pets :O

3. I cannot walk properly with heels. This is why you don't see me wearing heels a lot. So everytime I see people wearing heels I'll go like "YER WON'T FALL DOWN MEH" 

4. I dreamt that I got chased by a super huge dog in Fahrenheit 88 yesterday. The dog later became my pet lololol k a bit irrelevant 

5. But that's quite a creepy dream because the dog can turn himself into a baby.... 

6. There was this once, my cousins and I played hide and seek, I accidentally stepped on some mahjongs and fell down on the tar road. The scars stayed with me for quite some years. 

7. During my on the road driving test, I forgot to put on my seat belt until I saw the examiner putting his and remembered. 

8. I've had my earlobes pierced for six times. But that's okay, quick quick tell me it's alright! 

9. I like to sing but I can't sing! Everytime I sing in the car with friends, they'll ask me to shut up. 

10. Maybe because I like asking people to shut up too! 

No comments: