Sunday, August 26, 2012

College started on Wednesday but I'm still gonna blog about how I spent the holidays, kay more like a longer weekend. Seriously damn pissed because other colleges get a 1 week holiday and we on the other hand got the shortest holidays ever. 

DEAR COLLEGE, YOU DID NOT FULFILL YOUR PROMISES TO GIVE US ONE WEEK HOLIDAY AS MENTIONED DURING INDUCTION CLASS. 
(Purposely make it bold and red so it looks bloody loool)

This is a i-post-random-pictures-add-some-caption-because-i-dont-feel-like-crapping-today post. 



Our supposingly high school reunion which failed quite badly. Xi Men and Chung Shin were behind the camera. There were actually more pictures but Chung Shin insisted in posting them since the pictures are yeah in her phone.


Watched this together. It's actually not bad at all.


Then the next day, met up with Elaine, Loh Boon and Kai Xiang for book fest. These are the books I bought. Yes, only these ):  

And yesterday was my grandma's birthday party dinner. Turned out great because there were DJs, dancers to perform, dancefloors, karaoke so people can go in front and sing, incredible food and a lot of people turned up. Didn't bother asking dad what kind of party will it be and therefore assumed that it's just a small gather together kind of dinner party with some close relatives. And because of that, I didn't expect people to come to the party dressed up because I only wore a tank top and shorts wth wth #yolomuch? 


This is my grandma. :D


So apparently, these are the dancers performing that night. Of jazz, latin, hip hop and a lot more. They even danced to Oppa Gangnam style dahell. Dancers are hot, both girls and guys.


So I think that's my grandaunt. The only event which I didn't want to take any pictures. Probably because I was too shy. 



Grandma's birthday cake. :D

Nevertheless, it was incredible with lots of laughter. :)

No comments: