Monday, July 1, 2013

Malacca Trip 2013 (:

A summarized post on our Malacca trip because I'll never want to forget how amazing it was :')

- had chicken rice ball as our first meal
- walked the whole Malacca (k, not really)
- noticed how we were all soaked in sweat and some bought extra clothes at Dataran Pahlawan
- walked back to our hotel
- helped Kai Chen and Kai Xiang to dry their hair and styled them - they looked pleasantly handsome
- went for satay celup which was awesome
- went to Jonker Street and ate more
- Kai Xiang drove us back to hotel without a GPS
- I drove a bit :P
- played truth or dare 
- Oscar went to strangers and said "Hello, pizza delivery" while holding a picture of pizza
- Vicky rang doorbells of other rooms
- Mine was easier, I shouted "I'm sexy and I know it" at the hallway.
- went to a rooftop at night and got a great view of Malacca which was beautiful of course
- played a game and the loser will have to drink wine - I kept losing
- not letting the guys sleep because Clar, Kar Mun and I couldn't sleep
- went back to our room in which the rest of the girls are already asleep and heard Vicky snoring like a pig
- end up snatching blanket and laughed like crap which then woke Elaine up
- Clar finally slept and snored like another pig
- Kar Mun and I ended up staying awake for the whole night with 0 hour of sleep
- I read Perks of Being Wallflower while the others were sleeping
- woke everyone up at 7 am because I couldn't take being alone while others are asleep anymore
- went for dim sum
- headed to the beach
- played Monkey and dodgeball 
- feet and slippers got buried with sand
- had coconut water by the seaside
- went to buy stuffs at Tan Kim Hock 
- went to Nadeje for their famous crepe cake
- dropped Kai Chen at Melaka central while Vicky followed her housemates T____T
- the rest of us began our journey home
- stopped by at Seremban for Siew Pao
- played games during the whole journey since we had walky talky so although we were in two seperate cars, we could chat
- dared Oscar to open his window, and waved his shirt outside
- was dared to wave my slipper this time - almost lose grab of my slipper because the wind was strong
- watched our last sunset of June together
- had dinner together back in KL
- said our goodbyes and went home
- I miss you guys. 

No comments: