Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ohai.
I don't usually write a post for someone's birthday but when I do, it has to be my best friend's birthday. I have no idea what good I've done in my past life to get such a nice best friend. Probably the nicest wth. Kay, actually I'm quite nice also since I'm writing this post for him. Whoever says that guys and girls cannot be best friend, bullshit. 

Since it's his birthday and I rarely praise him, praise him today I shall. Not sure if it's obvious but I make a super bad best friend. For him, no matter what, he'll make sure he's one of the first to wish me sharp at twelve on my birthday whether there's something important going on, whether there's tsunami coming to flood his house or whether he's too sleepy to stay awake. Me on the other hand isn't that bad too. I'll try staying up to wish him sharp at twelve but always end up falling asleep like yesterday dahell. T______T But even after that, he did not rant or complain about it. And then he was telling me about how I'll scold him if he doesn't wish me sharp at twelve or if he wishes me sharp at twelve. #guilty 

Lol, so there's many types of best friend and I'm the jealous type. Whenever I see him hanging out with other people (guys or girls), I'll go like "Wah, got new best friends dy lah now?" HAHA. Whenever I see him taking pictures with other people, again I'll go like "Wah, take picture with them also don't wanna take picture with me lah now?". Also, when we were back at Martin, there's this girl who sat in front of us who he claimed has a nice handwriting and indeed nicer than mine. Jealous me responded by calling her the "ugly handwriting girl" since then. K, enough of talking bad about myself later nobody wanna make friends with me anymore.

Not sure why, but we always have something to talk about. K lah, one more bad thing about me, I usually don't bother replying people's messages wan so he always claimed that I'll probably reply his messages after days or let say I fell asleep, I'll wake up as if nothing happened and start my day without replying his message. HAHAHA. Don't know if he got used to it or what cause he doesn't complain much about that compared to me. If he doesn't reply my message, I'll probably act angry again. #guiltynumbertwo

People who doesn't know him well would probably hate his attitude cause he's not the kind who will be really nice to people he doesn't like. He might be rude to teachers and some people but somehow if you truly know him, he's really nice. 


Happy birthday, Edward Tan! :)

No comments: