Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Years Resolution Updates!

I don't usually put on effort to complete my new years resolutions but when I do, I make sure I write a blog post about it. ;) After all, it's a simple job cause you just copy and paste what you blogged and just add in some remarks. 

1) Be a serious blogger that blogs frequently and gain more visitors. I know I've got some
 hidden visitors viewing my blog. So, continue viewing kay? xx
LIKE COME ON, EVERYBODY KNOWS I UPDATE MY BLOG ALL THE TIME QUITE FREQUENTLY EVEN UNTIL NOW.
[DONE]

2) Grow my hair longer. Because I layered my hair so now it doesn't look as good. 
Preferred the old hair. So when it's longer I'm gonna dye it either auburn or brown.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I ALREADY DYED MY HAIR BROWN AND MY HAIR IS PRETTY LONG RIGHT NOW. 
[DONE]

3) Learn swimming! LIM HUI MIN, PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO SWIM ASAP. I don't wanna drown or something. 
NOT MY FAULT. ): WHAT IF PIRANHA APPEAR? Kay lah kay lah, it's because I have no idea where to swim also. :/

4) Be healthy! Eat more veggie! PEOPLE, EAT MORE VEGGIE. Kay obviously I'm stupid. We don't only eat veggie! Keep a balanced diet.
I IMPROVED OKAY, I IMPROVED. 

5) I really really really wanna climb a hill or mountain etc and watch the sunrise. 
I STILL WANNA DO THIS. 

6) Have better skin. My pimples never seem to disappear so I need to really be serious in reducing the scars and pimples. 
Honestly, I have gone to the dermatologist and tried out many stuffs like facial or what so ever until I also pissed already. Not good enough, so I'm still trying!

7) Of course, be good in studies. I don't wanna slack like what I did in high school oh noooo.
Ahem ahem. 

8) Meet more people. Told my mum I wanna meet more people and she was like "Oh, you want a boyfriend isit? You can ask your brother to introduce you some." MUMMY, I WAN'T MORE FRIENDS NOT A BOYFRIEND WEH.
I did meet a lot of nice people this year. *grateful*
[DONE]

9) Get my driving license. :D
[DONE]

10) Get my ears pierced for the FIFTH time and actually make sure the piercing doesn't close again.
[DONE] but not sure if it's gonna close back. :/

11) SAVE THE EARTH. :P Actuallyyy............................................... i'm catwoman. MEOW. Please do not take this seriously I beg you. HAHA.
This sounds pretty impossible to me right now after rereading. :O

12) Do charity and donate blood! (: 
MUST MUST MUST.

13) Eat more good stuffs! Amazing how I'm not hungry tonight since I'm ALWAYS hungry.
YES I DID.
[DONE]

14) Get a job before college and give half of my pay to my parents. I just need to do that.
[DONE]

15) Because I've never attended any concert before, I wanna attend one this year. Yeap, I live in a cave. BOOHOO.
SHITZ.

16) Go for a random trip with friends! :D
YEAR END PLEASEEEEE? Kwai See, you better plan! :D

17) I wanna CONTINUE being the nicest girl on earth.
[DONE X 123456789]

18) May next year be a better year. :D Kay, I'll add more if I can think of more. 
Hopefully! :')

No comments: